The Reason.

Hello World,
Welcome to my blog.
And here I plunge into the blogging world😁.

Why start a Blog?
Simple Answer - The only place you'll need for reviews (for now of mobile phones)
The Round trip Answer - Well,  I love watching tech reviews on YouTube, follow a lot of youtubers (who do a fantastic job of giving their unbiased opinion of devices). So basically this blog is a plceholder/will provide you with youtube links of reviews, so that you don't have to go through the hassle of finding the right/unbiased review of the device and help you decide the the phone for yourself. I'll add the basic specs of the devices and some of my advice/review to help you and so that you can know about the internals/technology of the device. Remember you are the judge, you decide  for yourself, its your hard earned money. So spend it wisely. Good luck.😀
I'll even comment on longevity of the device. Now how do I deduce it ?
Well, the specs (how they hold up in near future), the company support, and mainly the developer/community support at XDA. I'll post xda links and you be the judge.
I'll even try to post/link videos about camera performance/comparisons (since its probably the most sought after feature of todays devices)

This will be my first post.I'll update it if I find anything else I would like add.
Thank You
I hope you love my blog
Happy reading😀

Comments

Post a Comment